News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Wordpress hosting  (Read 14362 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Wordpress hosting
« on: March 12, 2018, 05:47:35 PM »
Where can I have quality Wordpress hosting from?
Is that oissite.com?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Wordpress hosting
« Reply #1 on: March 19, 2018, 01:20:31 PM »
Take your time to look at kvchosting.net and their cheap ssd hosting accounts.
You will get pure solid-state (SSD) storage and high-capacity network connectivity that provide blazing fast speeds.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2018, 10:52:10 AM »
As for wordpress hosting in Mexico, can recommend digitalserver.com.mx web host.
Their control panels are easy to use and intuitive, as is their account and billing interface.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 28, 2018, 06:28:10 PM »
It seems to me you should check out plans from ms-cloud.at as they have a lot of useful features (free Website Builder, Free Migration Service, Softaculous, JetBackup) with a discount (PS3Y41GZTR) and their support is helpful around the clock.
Highly recommended!

hostdens

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 29, 2018, 07:09:18 AM »
To meet the all quality aspects you need, Hostdens stands out on top of all with best in class features and expert 24/7 support to help you grow your presence online. We have Supercharged Wordpress Hosting plans  from just $2/mo with many Unlimited Features.

Sean9568

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2018, 06:22:00 AM »
Hello,

I recently joined the forum. Happy to be a part of this forum.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2018, 10:29:56 AM »
I have only had good experiences with hostwinds.com ssd web host!
The customer service has been extremely quick, efficient and friendly. Support it is the best.

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 11:35:53 AM »
Check Cloudways Managed Hosting plans because the provides one click deployment of different servers like Aws , Linode ,DO and lot of features with excellent customer support also you can easily deploy Wordpress on just one click .

euro-space

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2018, 11:56:19 AM »
EURO-SPACE WordPress optimized hosting makes you able to select preferred theme and launch your website within minute. Free hosting, email accounts and SSL certificate included.

Check out more at www.euro-space.net

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 02, 2018, 11:35:57 AM »
Most web hosting companies support that. I have a few WP hosted at qhoster.com. So far - everything is fine.

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: September 11, 2018, 03:18:41 PM »
Yes, you should try Cloudways. They are manage hosting providers which makes it easy to create and manage dedicated servers on the choice of your infrastructure provider from (DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode, AWS, GCE ).
Every server you create with Cloudways comes with ThunderStack and it provides 24/7 great tech support

hostmyweb

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: September 24, 2018, 12:24:40 PM »
WordPress hosting is an optimized shared web hosting for running WordPress sites particularly. As the overall high performance including loading speed, security, reliability, etc, it has the own characteristics, and is favoured by more and more WordPress users.

Hostmyweb is fully featured Cheap Web Hosting Company with Best Domain Name Registration and 24x7 customer support.   

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 09, 2018, 02:46:19 PM »
Any company can offer Wordpress hosting services, but not every company can provide that on the decent level, including measuring server load and measuring server performance, including basic and advanced security related features. For this purpose I can recommend:
https://www.hostnexus.com/

kanthikayogi

• View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 15, 2018, 03:58:04 PM »
Nestify offers fast, flexible & powerful wordpress hosting services at affordable prices. Their web hosting plans come loaded with all the features you need to start running your website.

Youstable

• Youstable
    • View Profile
    • Youstable
« Reply #14 on: December 07, 2018, 08:31:52 AM »
Wordpress is normal these days so many companies provide WordPress hosting but not all companies are good. I am using Youstable WordPress hosting since last 2 years and I don't face any issue with them also they provide good customer support.