News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: shared cloud hosting providers?  (Read 4566 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
shared cloud hosting providers?
« on: December 14, 2017, 12:13:00 PM »
Hey guys,

I was browsing the web and looking for some nice shared cloud hosting provider and found Viux.com
Do you know anything about this web host? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Any other good and reliable host?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: shared cloud hosting providers?
« Reply #1 on: December 20, 2017, 10:35:04 AM »
Viux.com had impressed me so much over the past 4 months that I gave up my shared hosting account and use them exclusively.
Customer service is second to none. All my support requests are handled under 5 minutes.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 26, 2017, 01:55:25 PM »

What I want to say is that everything works fine with this decent host. The people on the site are so helpful..
I don't even care the price is rock bottom. Viux.com have very professional, prompt, and friendly administration.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: January 03, 2018, 11:01:13 AM »
Excellent host was hosted previously before this with Viux.com, but changed to a different host for a period, but came back to this host because it suited my business the best and is an extremely reliable service to use, would recommend.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2018, 10:07:44 AM »
In time with hosting with Viux.com I needed their support several times, always getting quick solution of the issue.
Thanks for the great work so far and keep it up. Highly recommend them.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2018, 11:18:03 AM »
Shared Hosting

In shared hosting, the security is based on databases and applications which make them vulnerable to hackers. This is because once one has access to one shared hosting server, it is easier to access the other websites on it. And once a website has been hacked into, most intruders leave a back door to gain entry again later.

Since the security threats on shared host are prevalent, most web hosts advise users to keep their computers safe using reliable update antiviruses like Norton Internet Security or Kaspersky Internet Security. They also advise on using strong passwords and keeping your cPanel password away from any files on your account. Also, disable unnecessary options on your PHP settings to enhance security.

Cloud Hosting

Cloud hosting security management deals with arising issues using security control. There are four major controls behind the architecture of cloud hosting security:
  • ​Deterrent controls
    Preventative controls
    Detective controls
    Corrective controls.

Check Cloudways Managed Hosting plans because the provides one click deployment of different servers like Aws , Linode ,DO and lot of features with excellent customer support.