News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need hosting in Bangkok  (Read 1911 times)

Theblackkid444

• View Profile
Need hosting in Bangkok
« on: January 26, 2022, 09:15:11 AM »
Hey guys,  :o :o
I have a client who is planning to host his online project in Bangkok City.
Linux, 20 gbs of HD, 500 gbs of traffic.

ยูฟ่าเบท

Henryjack

• View Profile
Re: Need hosting in Bangkok
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2023, 06:13:00 PM »
AllWebHost is a standout provider known for its feature-rich plans and excellent performance. With their unlimited hosting plans, you can enjoy unlimited bandwidth, storage, email accounts, and more, allowing you to scale your website without restrictions.

AllWebHost robust infrastructure, reliable servers, and 24/7 customer support ensure a stable hosting environment, making them a top choice for those seeking unlimited web hosting with peace of mind.

Unlimited Web Hosting plans starts at only $2month with unlimited domains, email account and lots of features.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 05, 2023, 07:56:41 AM »
Well, after few months with Hostnamaste.com i can say servers are great, and very reliable.
They helped me with setup and offer responsive ongoing support. Like their openvz vps solutions.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

davids007

• View Profile
    • bodHOST
« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2023, 08:47:34 AM »
Looking for cheap web hosting, it's important to balance affordability with the necessary features and reliability for your website. 

bodHOST is a popular web hosting provider known for its budget-friendly shared hosting plans. They offer a range of features and a free domain name for the first year. bodHOST is also officially recommended by WordPress.

Get 25% OFF on our reliable and secure web hosting services! Use code WH25 to avail of this offer.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2023, 06:53:10 AM by davids007 »