News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Quality and cheap VPS in Europe  (Read 5747 times)

Dasdim

• View Profile
Quality and cheap VPS in Europe
« on: November 14, 2017, 02:15:16 PM »
Which VPS would you recommend me to buy comparing deals from Hostsailor.com and QHoster.com

Forweb

• View Profile
Re: Quality and cheap VPS in Europe
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2017, 11:34:35 AM »
I would recommend QHoster.com shared servers to anyone needing a website for personal use or small business. Everything is very easy to use and they give you many resources for the small price they charge. Their customer service has improved drastically since I started the account.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2017, 12:36:29 PM »
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS

When it comes to hosting, go for the time tested and trusted brands in the hosting business like QHoster.com

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 01, 2017, 01:00:12 PM »
In terms of support is concerned I find QHoster.com to be the best support I've encountered for hosting services.
They are prompt, courteous and have continuously gone the extra mile to make sure everything is running smoothly.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 07, 2017, 12:07:05 PM »
QHoster.com is a good web host, and I've recommended them to several people who now also use them and are impressed with their uptime and website speeds. I had no hesitation in recommending QHoster to my boss for one of our clients through work.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.