News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need offshore reseller package in Netherlands  (Read 5124 times)

Finelige

• View Profile
Need offshore reseller package in Netherlands
« on: October 06, 2017, 11:47:05 AM »
- 40 gbs of disk space, Linux, 1250 gbs of data transfer.
What can you also say about warez-host.com and their offshore reseller hosting deals?
Are they trustworthy?

Any alternatives?

Rizzotto

• View Profile
Re: Need offshore reseller package in Netherlands
« Reply #1 on: October 12, 2017, 12:31:36 PM »
I run many web sites on warez-host.com dedicated servers and everything works perfect!
Excellent pricing for a lot of room and features, nice control panel with a load of features.

Use the promo code SAVEON20R to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new reseller hosting packages with Quarterly, Semi-Annually and Annually purchases.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 17, 2017, 12:27:46 PM »
Check out Libertyvps.net offshore hosting deals. I think the average response time to my questions is 30 minutes.
Their servers are also faster than one would expect for offshore hosting, much faster than some other hosts I've used.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2017, 11:41:41 AM »
You will be pleased using warez-host.com hosting services. It is well-known offshore web host.
When I contact their support, they answered very fast and offered me a perfect fit for running of my website. and must say that the price was really cheap..

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2017, 12:31:41 PM »
Warez-hosting.com team have given me a solid hosting plan! A lot of features, and you have control a lot of control. Never seen my site down. I wish there was some better documentation for some things but I cant complain. I recommend this to anyone looking for a lot of features for a low price.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."