News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Offshore web hosting in EU?  (Read 4799 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Offshore web hosting in EU?
« on: September 19, 2017, 12:35:06 PM »
Would like to know all possible option in EU where I can order shared hosting deals. Any recommendations?
What can you say about warez-host.com - their speed, uptime and customer support?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: Offshore web hosting in EU?
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2017, 12:46:24 PM »
Try to contact exmasters.com as a good alternative for getting reliable hosting in EU.
Excellent support, free domain for life, and reasonable pricing... what else can a customer ask for?!

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 05, 2017, 12:47:03 PM »
I was so impressed with the service, support and price that I moved another of my web sites to them as well.
If you are looking for a good host, with excellent support and all at reasonable prices then warez-host.com is the way to go.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 07, 2017, 12:06:34 PM »
I am sure that Libertyvps.net and their bitcoin offshore hosting looks really good.
Server uptime 99.99% and support i rarely use it since i am an experienced webmaster.
Highly recommend them to anyone!
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: January 25, 2018, 12:59:15 PM »
Use the promo code SAVEON20S to receive 20% lifetime discount for all new shared accounts.
Warez-host.com support team always replies to all emails promptly. The site is always up. pricing is cheap.

I use their Dedicated Server Sweden package.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

bigbear

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: January 21, 2022, 10:08:29 AM »
Do you want to impress your girlfriend’s father so bad you participate in a sing-off? Prove your worth in Friday Night Funkin  and sing to the beat.

Feel the epic rap music battle and fight other with the power of rap music in friday night funkin game mobile edition!

lawn123

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 22, 2022, 07:28:51 AM »
My favorite offshore web host for free speech offers shared hosting, VPS, and dedicated servers. And it ticks almost all of the boxes. The only box it doesn’t tick is price; it’s a little more expensive, but if you have a serious website, it’s worth the small increase in cost.

And with the latest European Union VAT nonsense, a server in Iceland — outside of the EU — gives Orange Website an advantage.
free games onl

quanghieupro

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2022, 04:32:51 PM »
I would like to introduce you a new game called Friday Night Funkin Mods, it is a fast reaction game and has a simple but very difficult gameplay, it has beautiful graphics and very lively sound that will captivate you . At kbh games you can play it for free without registration. you can also play it on your PC or MAC today.

quanghieupro

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 12, 2022, 09:25:36 AM »
Friday Night Funkin Mod is a fun entertainment game that is played directly on the website very conveniently. Players will be transformed into a character to compete with one or a group of other characters on many great tracks to win. FNF Mods provides a lot of KBH Game levels and is updated daily so that players have many options to immerse themselves in the game.
« Last Edit: June 12, 2022, 09:27:31 AM by quanghieupro »