News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Cloud hosting is looked for  (Read 6732 times)

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
Cloud hosting is looked for
« on: September 05, 2017, 01:53:59 PM »
I'm looking for a decent and reliable cloud hosting and two hosts were advised me to try: hostingsource.com and everest.net, so which plan is better for me to follow? What do you think?   

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Cloud hosting is looked for
« Reply #1 on: September 08, 2017, 01:07:04 PM »
When it comes to hosting I prefer to deal with time-tested and trusted brands like VIUX.com - they are cool.
Their features can't be beat (basically, you can do anything you'd ever need to do). They are super awesome.

Eric Foley

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2017, 09:48:10 AM »
If you are thinking to go for cloud hosting then you should just make yourself clear with the difference between cloud hosting and dedicated server. As dedicated server is more beneficial and advantageous than cloud hosting, you should go for dedicated server.

Cloud doesn't provide you full control of the website whereas you get full control if hosted on dedicated server.

Thank and then act.
Dedicated Server Low Cost
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EqServers USA
EqServers Netherlands

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2017, 10:27:02 AM »
Maybe Rareservers.com and their cloud SSD hosting plans?

All such situations were dealt with properly, in a timely manner. I only needed to contact support (live on MSN) on those special occasions to ask what was happening. Otherwise the server was working fine so I had no reason to contact them for server related problems.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2017, 12:32:31 PM »
It is a wrong perception, however, that cheap web hosts entail poor quality of services because there are really, indeed, reputable web host providers that are offering affordable or cheap web hosting packages.

Try to check out SolVPS.com cloud hosting packages! They have servers located in US and UK.
Their stability, reliability and reputation go outside the bounds in every aspect of the question.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 25, 2017, 12:50:40 PM »
Give kvchosting.net a try. It has been great! Everything on the site is easy to understand and VERY user friendly. On the few occasions that I have not been able to figure something out the phone has been answered quickly with little-to- no wait time and they have helped me in a courteous and professional manner.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 02, 2017, 11:41:06 AM »
You can trust Viux.com cloud host.
100% sure that I made good decision. My site is always up and running. When I update my site, changes are immediately noticeable. The control panel is simple and clear and works just fine. Viux.com offer a choice of the most common hosting control panels and even installs them for you. I chose a free one, it's well-organized and user-friendly and easy to navigate.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 13, 2018, 11:38:02 AM »
Check Cloudways Managed Hosting plans because they provides one click application deployment on different servers like Aws , Linode ,DO and lot of features with excellent customer support.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2018, 07:01:16 AM »
I would not recommend you skipping hostingsource.com. They are old and professional hosting company and they have really good cloud hosted services so you can check and chose.

Paul

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 09:57:36 AM »
Yes, you should try Cloudways. They are manage hosting providers which makes it easy to create and manage dedicated servers on the choice of your infrastructure provider from (DigitalOcean, Vultr, Linode, AWS, GCE ).
Every server you create with Cloudways comes with ThunderStack.

ThunderStack consist of Apache, NGINX , Varnish, Memcached, Redis, PHP-FPM , MySQL and MariaDB ThunderStack guarantees to make your websites 100x faster. websites 100x faster.