News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Windows VPS - please recommend reliable hosts  (Read 5713 times)

Forweb

• View Profile
Windows VPS - please recommend reliable hosts
« on: August 22, 2017, 12:25:18 PM »
I need your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering quality Windows VPS hosting plans based in UK
I've found the host called SolVPS.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.

I need 60 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Windows

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
Re: Windows VPS - please recommend reliable hosts
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 01:22:22 PM »
The Cloud based VPS models are perfect for hosting critical applications or professional production environments. Our latest hardware guarantees stable service and high availability out of the box, no additional configurations required. We provide reliable and cheap windows VPS hosting. The variety of cloud based plans are ideal for businesses seeking their own cloud on the Internet.

Just check our plans at Okayservers.

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 04, 2017, 12:50:43 PM »
They accept many payments which is a great plus for their team. They are professional in all the ways.
I have already recommended their hosting services to all my friends. SolVPS.com is well-known professional web host with stable US and UK servers.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 01:09:32 PM »
Frankly speaking I am impressed by SolVPS.com and their windows VPS packages:
https://www.solvps.com/windows-vps/ - pricing is cool, starts from $13.03 per month

They're really helpful and they value their customer.. Highly recommended.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2017, 10:21:57 AM »
I think you can't find a better company than SolVPS.com - always there for you, I've been with them since last 2+ years, I was a tiny host earlier, and with their quality of service/support. Tried their support even at 3A.M. and support tech was their to solve a apache issue in a minute.

The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

MarcS

• View Profile
    • AccuWeb Hosting
« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2019, 10:58:01 PM »
Hello,

You should check out the AccuWebhosting if you are looking for the cheap windows VPS. They provide VPS in multi-locations so you can choose the nearest locations of data center and also you can test ping from their website.
And the best thing I liked about that provider is their support.
They provide 24/7 live chat, Ticket and phone call. So you should check there windows VPS plans before making any decision.

GoMaryRound

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2019, 03:12:17 PM »
VPS accounts from hostingsource.com and hostsailor.com are able to meet all your needs.
Ultra fast response time, and no set up fees. Plus I think their monthly fees are unbeatable.

DianaDickson

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2019, 07:19:42 PM »
I need your help regarding the choice of reliable host offering quality Windows VPS hosting plans based in UK
I've found the host called SolVPS.com - they offer 99.99% uptime and attractive deals.

I need 60 gbs of HD, 2 GB of RAM and 2 TB of data transfer, Windows

Do you think they are trustworthy and reliable? Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?

Windows VPS hosting is a good choice for small and medium-sized businesses. It is the most popular hosting solution selected by numerous organisations. Windows VPS provides the similar benefits of dedicated hosting and low cost of shared hosting. Windows VPS is the most efficient and cost-effective hosting solution related to technology. In Windows VPS, the VPS uses Windows as its operating system and Windows OS is widely used compared to Linux because of their reliable functions.

If you are looking for the cheap and best windows VPS hosting packages, then Apps4Rent will be the right platform. Their windows VPS plans come with extraordinary features at an affordable cost. There have numerous windows VPS plans to meet the requirement of all kinds of applications to be hosted.

Regards,
Diana