News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: hosting accepting bitcoins  (Read 7147 times)

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
hosting accepting bitcoins
« on: May 25, 2017, 11:56:38 AM »
  I prefer to pay using bitcoins for services in Internet, so I need quality host where I can get service accepting bitcoins and bithost.io looking suitable for that. Do you know about the quality of their services? What can you suggest to check else?

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Re: hosting accepting bitcoins
« Reply #1 on: May 29, 2017, 12:53:21 PM »
I know that libertyvps.net is professional bitcoin web hosting provider with stable servers located in NL.
Other web hosts  could learn a bit from you guys on pricing, technology and excellent customer service.

They are offering 30% off in first month - coupon Code: I4JS661YNK

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2017, 10:56:20 AM »
With bithost.io service provider you will get digitalocean solutions. Their servers are created, deleted, resized in real time and I am using them for my application testing, it is very useful because of hourly billing.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2017, 10:10:32 AM »
   I'd like to admit that bithost.io service is decent. They are offering attractive solutions for lots of professionals and have nice terms.

robert4u

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 01, 2017, 05:06:01 PM »
There are many companies which are accepting bitcoin but I will not recommend hosting company that is reseller of digital ocean instead I will buy directly from digital ocean.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2017, 10:30:38 AM »
I have done my own research and for me their service is really attractive because they accept btc as payment and have fast service delivery and hourly bill their clients. I am sure that bithost.io is trustworthy.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 07, 2017, 01:06:05 PM »
Make sure you'll have something like personal representative or sales representative in the hosting provider so you can easy deal with various issues related to service usage.

I can recommend QHoster.com cPanel web hosting solutions. They accept bitcoins.
Use coupon wht10life - 10% lifetime discount: shared hosting, reseller, Linux VPS, Windows RDP VPS, cPanel Managed VPS.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 14, 2017, 10:46:44 AM »
I love Bithost.io bitcoin web hosting service - it is the #1 host to run any sites. Recommended!
Memory - 1GB, Cores - 1 Core. SSD - 30GB, Transfer - 2TB, Hourly Price - $0.02, monthly - $14
It has done a great job at evaluating the competition and narrowing it down to a handful of highly qualified services.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

okayservers

• VPS and Dedicated Server Provider
    • View Profile
    • Bitcoin Dedicated Servers
« Reply #8 on: September 15, 2017, 12:30:09 PM »
We provide high quality unmanaged VPS hosting and unmanaged Dedicated Server hosting located in France and Canada. Our hosting plans are premeditated to deliver the best performance at the most lucrative price.

We accept

VISA
MAstercard
Paypal
Bitcoin
Skrill
Payeer

Visit Okayservers, select the plan that match your requirement and pay by using any available methods.