News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Any good cloud web host in Mexico?  (Read 8566 times)

wwwspyder

• View Profile
Any good cloud web host in Mexico?
« on: December 29, 2016, 07:57:01 AM »
Hey guys,
I would like to ask about the most reliable hosts in Mexico offering cloud hosting plans with these specs:
40 gbs of disk space, real MX ips - 5, 2 tbs of bandwidth, Linux.
What are your views on digitalserver.com.mx and their MX cloud hosting packages?

Finelige

• View Profile
Re: Any good cloud web host in Mexico?
« Reply #1 on: January 16, 2017, 08:19:56 AM »
Digitalserver.com.mx is great. I got absolutely awesome hosting for a very cheap price.
I signed up, which was pretty straight forward. Then came the time to test their system by trying to upload a couple of pages. This decent host also offers excellent value for money with lost of great features for what I consider a very reasonable price.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: January 20, 2017, 07:31:58 AM »
The big thing for me is the uptime, and reliability, alongside good prices (in comparison with quality) and I also like to see some good support just for peace of mind.

You can rely on digitalserver.com.mx, your sites will be in good hands. Their SSH access is a very nice added bonus and allows you to use your hosting as a place to run perl and ruby scripts. Their support team is very good.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 27, 2017, 10:59:38 AM »
Thanks for your informative answers. I chose digitalserver.com.mx 2 months ago. Everything is working great.
A guy from their support was very helpful to me in getting my homepage to be set correctly, and he also helped me with getting my cascading style sheets working. Many thanks.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2017, 10:31:14 AM »
 As an alternative option I recommend Everest.net cloud ssd hosting. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 02, 2017, 09:55:57 AM »
 According to my research Everest is offering reliable ssd cloud hosting solutions with high stability, responsive tech support and reasonable pricing.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2017, 09:43:33 AM »
I know Everest.net provider has been rock-solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

Eric Foley

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2017, 09:22:23 AM »
Rather than going for cloud, will suggest you to go for dedicated server. For best performance and improved reliability, go for dedicated server.

We are one of the leading Dedicated Server Providers in the hosting industry today. Started in 2011, we have a very large customer base. We specialize in Unmanaged Services.

We have data centers located in 3 cities of USA.

Dedicated Server Low Cost
---------------------------------------------------------------------
EqServers USA
EqServers Netherlands

Corrsikos

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: September 04, 2017, 12:53:13 PM »
I believe digitalserver.com.mx is the best option in Mexico to get hosting solutions at.
I have no complaints to share. I mostly use emails on my domain name rather then web site itself, but it seems that both working good. Uptime 100%, fast support team, fast servers - I highly recommend this web host for hosting forum discussion boards.
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2017, 12:26:06 PM »
Digitalserver.com.mx is my lifesaver, their support is amazingly helpful and so informative, they have been helping me non stop for a over a year, what i love most about them is their quick sufficient reply that always satisfy me, the server is really fast and i never experienced any down time, the price is really helpful.