News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: need ssd cloud hosting plan  (Read 7548 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
need ssd cloud hosting plan
« on: May 04, 2017, 09:49:27 AM »
Good day,
I want to know about the quality of rareservers.com ssd cloud web hosting services.
My budget is $20/mo.

I am planning to host my web sites at cloud hosting account. Do they offer any discounts?

Where can I read customer hosting reviews about them?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

Noel

• View Profile
Re: need ssd cloud hosting plan
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 01:27:09 PM »
Certahosting.co.uk are offering 50% off at the moment on their shared hosting.

I have shared hosting with these guys and haven't looked back since moving over to them

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 11, 2017, 10:22:03 AM »
For me, cloud web hosting experience dealing with digitalserver.com.mx has been great. Recommended web host.
Their email SPAM controls works really good according to reviews, so you will have no headaches with Spam.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2017, 12:06:08 PM »
  I believe you need to get more reliable options. As I know with hosting from Everest.net everything works perfect. They are delivering low-cost solutions with high stability and knowledgeable support.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 18, 2017, 08:53:06 AM »
You can rely on hostingsource.com cloud hosting deals.
I get low cost, good service and no problems. Top notch support, affordable pricing, and I haven't seen a bit of downtime.
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2017, 10:42:45 AM »
  You can trust Everest.net cloud based ssd hosting. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 25, 2017, 12:14:51 PM »
I've done research on Everest.net services and can say this company has everything needed for quality hosting: high server uptime and performance, polite skilled support team and affordable deals.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2017, 11:22:20 AM »
  According to my research Everest.net provider has been rock solid from the beginning and offering reasonable pricing with highest stability and performance, you won't regret of using them.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2017, 11:37:35 AM »
Rareservers.com have provided web hosting for me for years. Top notch service and always an immediate response.
Easy admin functionality, billing etc. Their pricing is quite cheap. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a good, steady host.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2017, 12:22:45 PM »
I'd rather give my vote for viux.com and their cloud hosting deals.
They gave me a good deal of affordable hosting service and top of the shelf tools, all the way.
I don't know the future, who knows, but one does need to worry about future if its going ok at present.