News: 
Welcome to FindUKHosting Forum

Author Topic: Need to help my client. Any US cloud web hosts?  (Read 10361 times)

Corrsikos

• View Profile
Need to help my client. Any US cloud web hosts?
« on: December 07, 2016, 11:22:08 AM »
What reliable US web hosts do you know? Any information on kvchosting.com and their web hosting?
My client requires over 40 gbs of disk + 1000 gbs of data transfer. What hosting would you choose?
What can you say about their server stability and speed connectivity?

What host would you choose if you were me? Why?
"Maturity is learning to walk away from people and situations that threaten your peace of mind, self-respect, values, morals or self-worth."

LibertyVPS

• View Profile
Re: Need to help my client. Any US cloud web hosts?
« Reply #1 on: December 08, 2016, 07:46:25 AM »
Try narrowing your list of options by looking at the cheapest web host package that can meet your needs at the same time.
LibertyVPS.net - cheap Linux and Windows Offshore VPS plans!
==>>> Get your KVM VPS today and pay with Bitcoins!

Hostingsource

• View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 08, 2016, 08:03:55 AM »
How long has the host been around, it’s beneficial if they have been established for some time, but this doesn’t mean rule out the really new ones but if you are going to choose a newish hoster, ask your self how are you going to feel if your site just disappears and you have no chance of getting it back?
Hostingsource Inc -  the best VPS and dedicated servers in industry.
We will serve your any web hosting demand.

Finelige

• View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 13, 2016, 07:19:56 AM »
I decided to give kvchosting.com a try and they impressed me a lot. They've hosted my WordPress blog for my business for 10 months now and the responsiveness through their customer-service is reason enough to stay with them. Support is super fast and they solve the problems you ask them to.

Lucamod

• View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2016, 06:59:42 AM »
IT will be a good idea to contact them directly, tell your specific requirements and see what you'll get exactly.

Forweb

• View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 23, 2016, 10:22:24 AM »
Beyond finding which web hosts are out there, it’s a matter of digging through different plans, comparing inclusions, and checking customer reviews.

I can highly recommend hostingsource.com for getting cloud web hosting deals.
Their goal is to provide quality infrastructure hosting in world-class data facilities, at a cost accessible to enterprises, small businesses, and end-users alike.

Devotion

• View Profile
« Reply #6 on: January 18, 2017, 10:49:43 AM »
 As an alternative option I can say ViUX.com is offering quality cloud-based hosting solutions with high stability, skilled tech support and useful features at low prices.

Rizzotto

• View Profile
« Reply #7 on: January 19, 2017, 12:28:59 PM »
If you are looking for reliable, fast and secure services the solution is SolVPS.com web host.

It is responsive - can say that they are very timely about addressing questions or modifications to the site.. they are supportive - not arrogant when it is clear you've done something silly in the control panel. Get started with $5 free credit: Use coupon code WELCOME
The best preparation for tomorrow is doing your best today.
H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Rawler

• View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2017, 11:07:57 AM »
 According to my experience ViUX.com would perfectly meet your needs. They have powerful hardware, stable network and low-cost deals with professional available team.

wwwspyder

• View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 01, 2017, 09:42:49 AM »
What a world of difference than the web host I had! Kvchosting.com support has been nothing but phenomenal. These guys are willing to walk not just an extra mile but five more miles with you. We had problems with domain transfer, but their support has been very patient with us.

Vanhoeck

• View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2017, 10:10:28 AM »
 I suggest you to use Everest.net cloud hosting without any hesitations. Their service is outstanding in terms of uptime and performance. Prices are reasonable and plans come with useful features.

Morrison

• View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2017, 08:58:11 AM »
   You can rely on Everest.net. Their techies performed great job to make their servers fast and stable. Prices are fair especially considering how decent their services are.